I neeeed Asian skins. -For Femboys!

Ouji

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now, I've looked at other topics for Asian skins but the only ones I found were for female. The ones I DID find for male were too, well. Manly/muscular.

I am looking for Korean and Japanese skins that are delicate like a female skin -- but has male nipples, not female nipples. Ya'know? :U

Even if it's a skin and shape set I'm still interested so lay it on me, boo.

Please help. Thanks. <3

Thanks for the help guys!

I really appreciate it.

Oh yeah, and sorry for not explaining 'femboy. Basically it's a boy who looks like a girl, some people call it androgyny. Which, in layman's terms, you can't tell what their gender is just by looking at them. And most often times will assume they're a gender exactly opposite than what they really are.

This is an Androgynous boy. // And this is an androgynous girl.

This is a Boy.tokki.jpg

If you are Looking for a Skin that is more Drawen than Photgraphed try Mother Goose's or Dimbula Rose or [M]-alice, the later one got 1 Femboy skin (i'm using it currently, you can look up pics on my profile) and one skin set where you can change the Muscels.

They all dont seam to have shops in the market place, (or i'm bad at searching) but you can find them with an inworld search. If not, contact me ingame, would be my plasure to help you and port you around *nods*

Happy shoping~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.