Graphics Cards Help!

Zoya Braham

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cannot get SL to recognize either of my graphics cards (Mobile Intel HD Graphics and AMD Rodeon HD 6xxxM Series) I have updated all of my drivers, more than once... I have tried downloading an earlier version of SL and even third party viewers and they all give me the same message about not recognizing my graphics... And, I have used the fix they had on here earlier to change it from switchable graphics to fixed.  What should I do, if there is anything I can do... And, if there isn't then Linden Labs SERIOUSLY needs to fix this problem!!!

You have asked EXACTLY the same question on 11-5-2011, got a reply from Rolig and accepted her answer.

Is this a question you have decided to post once a year? **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif" border="0" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/Graphics-Card-Help/qaq-p/1210431

Actually it's not the exact same question, if you look, I added the fact that I had already done that, and was still having new issues. But, thanks for your snotty little comment when you apparently did not read my whole question fully. But, I figured it out on my own.

8 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.