Looking for Hangout Buddies :)

LyricAoen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A group of friends just hanging out and talking alot. im a 5'4-5'6 ish height avatar. and not overly tall o-o .

im a quiet person but mabey i can change? oh and i also like building/texturing , and love cute things and overly random half the time .. :smileyvery-happy:

Hi Lyric,

Ghanima Uriza, Dragon Fang, and myself were talking on Plurk one day about how we needed more building-buddies... people who also create (whether in-world or in external programs) and who enjoy having someone else around who is also creating... someone you can chat with occasionally, maybe exchange ideas and feedback, AFK with, even just sit for hours on end in silence while you all work.

That day The Fellowship of Buddy Builders group was formed. The group is currently open-enrollment, and open to all.  One of our group members has generously donated some land in the sim he lives in to use as a group Sandbox / Hangout / Headquarters. He needs to be asked for an invite to his land group as well if you want to use that space.. it's open to all Buddy Builders.

If you'd like to join The Fellowship of Buddy Builders group, copy and paste the following in local chat in-world:

secondlife:///app/group/98012b8e-aba1-8996-5870-cc1892fd443b/about

Alternately, I can also send you an invite if you just IM me, Nedria Cyr.

Take care!

Oh good, more randomness! I'll send you a friend invite! I enjoy making new friends and talking, so feel free to IM me whenever you want to! (If I'm online of course!)

Oh and I also have a friend who is a wonderful builder who loves to help! So I'm sure he'd talk to you about building to!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.