Where can I get a custom avatar made?

Rose Bomse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I know exactly what I want, I just can't do it myself, I can't seem to find anybody in the classifides that does them, anyway, it's a character from a game called "Resident Evil Outbreak" 

images.jpg

I can provide images of the charcter's UV picture thing:

Cindy_skin_d.jpg

And also some extra pictures if need be. I'm looking to spend less than L$1000 I would like a skin + shape made, well if just a skin will make it considerable cheaper, then I'd be happy with just that.

I'm not entirely sure. All I know is skins tend to be rather expensive in general.

Plus I think you're gonna run into some copyright issues using the exact skin template from the game instead of having someone make a similar one from scratch.

With that in mind, whoever you get to make the skin for you isn't going to be able to use the textures and would have to make one from scratch (or if they are a skin creator, just edit a preexisting one to fit your request).

I think your best bet would be to go looking around for skins and find one that is the closest to this character (she's rather generic and I think you could find a skin very close), then get yourself some hair and clothing to fit.

First, creep around the marketplace so you don't have to wait for things to load in world.

Also, here is a link with people talking about good places to buy female skins.

Good luck!

Edit: As for a shape, if you want it to look like the character, you can get custom shapes generally for about L$1-2k. (sometimes cheaper, sometimes more; depends). Most shapes are sold at L$500 last time I looked, but I make my own shapes because I'm picky. xD

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.