Wanted: Someone to show me how to set up a multi-scene skybox!

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good day, I have seen a few sky rentals that have a multi-scene ability.

I would like to know how one can set this up for private use? I have so many skyboxes in my inventory as well as instant gardens and the likes, it would be amazing if I could put them all into one box and then rez them at will. I love change and it would be terrific to know this!

Usually ppl rez multi-scene environments - not necessarily only sky boxes - via a script that on-touch gives a menu of available scenes and then rezzes one selected (removing the prior one of course, if any was already rezzed). I'd be happy to write you such script but comes at a cost. Call me in-world to find out the cost :)

• 1 month later...

look up machess lemton in the marketplace her multiscene system is amazinggggggg......and amazing customer service too!!!! Remember your skyboxes you want to load would need to be atleast copy/mod perms for you to put it in a multiscene rezzer. Don't pay someone crazy money when the system you need is already out there for cheap! If you would like to see a demo of it with homes in it let me know I use em for my rentals.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.