I want to put a notecard inside the landmark.

jaden Charisma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I waited for someone else to answer before I did because I really didn't know if you were wanting to put a landmark in a notecard or, as Charolott mentioned, put a notecard in a landmark.  In my mind that is like wanting to put a notecard (or some informational text) in a URL link............such as the link to this page in Answers ( http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Creation/I-want-to-put-a-notecard-inside-the-landmark/qaq-p/1614111 ).  You can't do that.

A landmark is just a shortcut to an SL URL (SLURL) just like your one of your favorites in you web browser is a short cut to the URL for a web page you have saved.  You can rename any shortcut in your web browser and you can rename any landmark in SL.  If that's what you are asking.

• Like 1

You can put a landmark (or any other object or a notecard) into a notecard.  Just drag the item and drop it in the open notecard.

You cannot put a notecard into a landmark.  What you CAN do is rename the landmark.  You can also change the description of the landmark, in the landmark window.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.