Sometimes my viewer won't load because of my graphics being outdated but other times it does.

LezzyTori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I don't understand.  You said that your graphics are outdated, but you also said that you updated all of your graphics.  Which is it?  If you are using old drivers for your card, update them.  If you have an old card, get a new one.  If you are setting the display quality slider in Preferences >>> Graphics too high, lower it. 

Here's where to look for current drivers for your graphics card....

Mac drivers are included with OS upgrades. However, to determan what card you have, select “About this Mac” from the Apple menu, then click “More Info”. Under Hardware select Graphics/Displays
If you are not sure what type of video card you have, use GPU-Z found (win only) here. For linux, in a console use: lspci | grep VGA

Nvidia Video Driver

• Latest driver Last checked Feb 6th- Windows: 285.62 (Oct 24) beta: 295.51 (Jan 31) - Linux: 290.1 (Nov 22)

ATI Video Driver

• Latest driver Last checked Feb 6th- Windows and Linux: 12.1 (Jan 25)

Intel Video Driver

• Intel driver download page Intel does not have a universal driver set. Please go to Intel's site and select the appropriate download.

If you'd like to add more information to clarify what your problem is, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do NOT start a new thread.

• Like 1

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Lezzy

I am a tad confused too.

It would be helpful to see your full computer specifications.  Please edit your original post to add them.  If your graphics drivers are up-to-date, but you sometimes can load a viewer, and other times not, then there is probably something else - ie memory, connection, but at the moment we can only speculate.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.