Looking for a black leather or latex short skirt

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a black leather or latex (preferably black leather) short skirt, sculpty or mesh but preferably mesh since sculpty will almost always clip, none of the prim panels kind. Skirt style is one of those that looks "rectangular" when viewed directly from the front, about the same length and style as this one:

SudedMiniMCockDEMO.jpg

The Hucci one in the example doesn't come in the color or texture I mentioned, since its black tone looks more like dark grey and that's not dark enough.

Of course, if the skirt anyone found is fancier than the example one, that would be much better, as the example one is too simple as well.

Thanks.

if your prepared to have the skirt on a clothing layer a store called Latex Station does the type of skirt your after as part of a complete outfit but it's not plain black it does have some coloured stripes down the side if you want just plain black they might have something that is plain 

A while ago I bought one at xyz room, one of those special designer promo shops where they have special deals. It came as part of an outfit from Sassy.  Its shorter than that one but has a great texture and a lot more detail than the example. Not sure if she has it in her shop now or if it was a one time promo deal but its worth a shot looking.  I know she has started selling mesh in her shop.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.