some had fixed Eye of Sauron over my linden home in calvert and i cannot get in and all my stuff is

aaAnn3aa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, aaAnn3aa

If someone has rezzed this object on your land, and it is kicking you from your own land, then you can to report it as abuse. How to do this, though if you cannot go on your land? Do this...

Teleport to a place maybe a parcel or two away from your land, and use your "alt" and mouse to view the object that is ejecting you... the name of the owner will show up.  Click on "help" at the top of the screen and "report abuse", fill in the form and submit it to LL. 

Or you can just remove the object if you can see it, by teleporting to a place maybe a parcel or two away from your land. Again, use your "alt" and mouse to view the land that your house is on.  Right click on the land to open the land details, and use the options there to return all the items that are not your own.

When you are able to return to your land, remember to set an "autoreturn" on your land of, say, five minutes.  This will prevent anyone from leaving anything on your land.  

• Like 3

Hi. I had a look at this. The eye of sauron is rezzed over an empty Linden Home here on Calvert and soon as you go near it, you get pushed away. It must be affecting a num,ber of nearby residents as it's reach extends for a few homes all around it and I guess one of these is yours. I see who the owner is (by right clicking on it > Edit and I have submitted an Abuse Report. I suggest you and your neighbours do likewise. Also contact Live Chat as already mentioned above as that may get you a much faster response.

Yes, the same did happen on the sim, Hagerman, where I have my lindenhome.. Also this same object, Eye of Sauron.

It was preventing me to go to my lindenhome, was pushing and bouncing me all over the sim, pushed through a few other lindenhomes and then eventually ending up in a neighboring sim, Redshoe.

Contacted support, getting a response back that made me think, the support guy didn't understand properly and was saying, I had to make sure to go to my lindenhome, and not someone else's as I got the weird messages, at my lindenhome that I could not enter the parcel.  Making me feel like I am drunk and a retard, when giving me the link on how to find my lindenhome.  So not much help from support, only thinking that I pay premium to hear, I am a retard.

But anyways, I could see the object and I did send in an AR, and that must have helped quicker then my support ticket, cause like 10 to 15 minutes later, this orb, Eye of Sauron, was gone... And I finally could get to my lindenhome using teleport to my home location.

Strange that this happens at various sims for lindenhomes over the past couple of days. Hope they did ban this guy that did place this agressive object.

Zoey.

• Like 1

Sadly, I know you're right, Nyll. I tried ARing a different type of griefer on a Linden home sim, and although the griefer themselves were removed from the grid, for some reason, the noisemakers they left behind remained in world for a week or two afterwards. But still, it does no harm to encourage everyone to do their best for their neighbours, as Zoey has done, as you do. I live in hope things will improve.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.