I Need Help With Pregnancy

KatieLamb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! My name is Katie,I need help with pregnancy stuff, I've not a clue about it, I only have the Mama Alpha HuD , just for getting started , but I got no idea about cost of delivering,clinic,doctor,shapes,prim breasts,speacial tummies,etc .I've been reading lots of post around the forum and everybody seems to know a bit or had somebody that helped him/her going through this ,teaching them, well, Im not.

Im planning on being a single mom and a friend is just getting me pregnant .Is it necessary for him to have the male mama alpha HuD ? or he can have any other? 

I just need help,...none of my friends are sl parents , so I got no one to turn to

please help me 

5 answers to this question

As already mentioned its all just a huge roleplay. That means getting a baby, getting pregnant and buying all kinds of stuff is residents created. LL has never made pregnancy a basic experiance in Second Life. There are no rules and no things that must be done to have a baby. Its all up to you, from buying a hud to getting to a hospital for birth.....well you could easily just buy a baby from the marketplace if you wish.

No need to panic :catvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.