How do i decorate my clothes?

Ulqe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cherish life but sometimes it's difficult and tedious. So this game i started again will make me feel like i have a "second/double life" literally lol I appreciate all kinds of genre but something like Shakespeare stories or Edgar Allen Poe are more to my liking. Old English is fascinating to me, as well as Russian, Swiss, Chinese, German, and French is sweet. I'm a multi-racial individual and have an open-mind. I love different types of food; Chinese food makes me **bleep** lol jk, i eat Japanese food at home as well American, Italian, Mexican and Southern. I love drawing anime style. I even like colouring in characters but not as much as  i love drawing or inking them.

3 answers to this question

If you want to "decorate" your clothes, you'll have to learn how to create clothing textures in a program like Photoshop and bring them into SL.  Otherwise, you will have to buy clothing that other SL residents have created.  You will find a very large selection in the Marketplace and in thousands of shops in world.

I am not sure what the rest of your message means.  If you want to explain further, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do NOT start a new thread.

Other than learning to make your own clothes or buying ones already "decorated" the way you like them, there are ways to decorate an outfit you are wearing the same way you would in RL  For example:

• Wear accessories like jewelry, belts, scarves etc. to dress an outfit up or down to decorate it for an occasion
  • Wear layers of clothes so that some features of one will decorate the other.  For example a sheer tank top over a solid color one. A ruffled item that peeks out under one with no ruffles,
  • Mix and match pieces of one outfit with another, chooseing contrasting or complimentary colors

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.