Looking for investors, sponsors, etc..

Vincent Brewster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am in the process of producing the broadway musical RENT in-world at The Phantasmagoria Theater.
I am looking to place an advertisment in stores, clubs, and other businesses advertising the auditions
and performance dates. I am also in need of investors and sponsors to help make this dream a reality.
If you have a love for the theater any little bit of linden will help get this project off the ground.
Any linden donated will go strictly to the production, i.e. building of sets 5000L,
animations 3 - 5000L, costumes  and all that good stuff.   

Thank you very much,

Vincent Brewster

I run a blog and will be happy to run an article about your project if you send me a press release.  I also have 2 relevant Hippo groups-Presentations (for people who want to hear about performances)  and backstage (for people who want to know about auditions and the like).  I would be happy to distribute a notecard to either of these groups.  

My blog is http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/

I will also consider a sponsor role after I see that the project is dveloping well.

Feel free to contact me inworld.

TKR

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there im looking for investors who will help me fund a project 

i want to start my own club and i have been talking to a friend about land and was wondering if anyone could help

the cost of rent im gunna be paying is 2600 a week that works out 7 investors paying me 400ls 

if you could donate for my project to lift off i would must apreachated this will include cost for advtising and more

if you want more info on my project contact me ANGELkatie resident 

Thinkerer Melville wrote:

My blog is 

I will also consider a sponsor role after I see that the project is dveloping well.

@OP, I trust the network being offered by Thinkerer.  He has a very long arm in SL.  Toward this end, if you use Thinkerer's resource as he stated above I will match any sponsor role funds at a time Thinkerer deems appropriate.  

Angel,

Clubs are notoriously challenging to make a success in SL.  What are your qualifications?  Have you worked in a club in SL or managed one?  Are you a builder?  What other skills might you bring to the venture?

I work at one of the most successful clubs in SL.  It has been around since 2006.

Any investor is going  to want to know what exactly YOU bring to the 'project' other than enthusiasm and an ability to do math.

Good luck!

P.S.  You might want to start your own thread on this topic rather than mix it up in this one.  Just a suggestion.

ETA:  If you are serious about running a club, you might want to modify what it reads in your profile.  Plus, any investor wants to know what they will 'get' for their investment.  How will you be making money to return their investments?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.