Group Land that appears to be abandoned?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Adjacent to my land is a 512 parcel that I'd like to purchase. The land info lists a group as owner but when I click on the group name, NO info is shown. I think the land has been abandoned and the group disbanded. How do I find out for sure, and how can I purchase the property?

Cate Foulsbane wrote:

Adjacent to my land is a 512 parcel that I'd like to purchase. The land info lists a group as owner but when I click on the group name, NO info is shown. I think the land has been abandoned and the group disbanded. How do I find out for sure, and how can I purchase the property?

You could try a support ticket.  Perhaps 'Land & Region'/'Land Parcel issues'.  Provide the details you're talking about and that you'd like to purchase if it becomes available. 

Yes file a ticket.

I've managed to purchase land that was in this condition before - as well as get such land thrown into the auction queue.

This is not supposed to happen - the system is supposed to abandon land when accounts stop paying. But it happens often enough anyway. Technical glitch I presume.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.