No Meshes on Aditi?

Amphei Jierdon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes... we do know what is wrong. Sort of...

It mostly depends on when you last changed your password and which viewer you are using in which region.

See JIRA item: SVC-7727 and please click watch and add your information.

Make sure you are NOT in a Pathfinding region. I can't upload mesh there at all. I can upload the same mesh DAE file Morris.

Avoid using the latest Development viewer (Second_Life_3-3-4-258816_Development). I can't upload mesh anywhere with that viewer.

IF YOU CHANGED YOUR PASSWORD since April 2012, you are screwed. You won't be able to change clothes or attachments. Each time you log into ADITI you will be wearing whatever you were wearing when you last changed your password.

Anything added to your inventory 30 days prior to your pw change will rez in ADITI. Anything added to your inventory in AGNI in the last 30+ days that transferred to the ADITI copy is not going to rez. Anything you make in ADITI and save to inventory will be gone the next time you log into ADITI.

Last Location does not work... you always rez some place other than your last login.

Often you can not login unless you type in a destination region name.

It is a royal PITA!!!!!!

Meanwhile I managed to log in to another reagion, and it works again. 

Anyway, this situation is far from making me happy. Besides all I have to learn, to be able to create meshes, it is a pain in the ass, having trouble to upload and test them. Uploading and testing them in Agni makes me poor and Aditi makes me go crazy :o

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.