How to disable Prejump/Prelandings?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oksy so I have noticed that some clients have a feature called Nimble which is a function that basically when a peron jumps and they fall/land on the ground they do not take that 1-2 seconds to stand back up.

I know there is more than liekly a setting in the Debug/advanced settings menu which does this, and I am trying to find it because basically when I jump and land I do not want to have to wait that extra 1-2 seconds to be able to jump again.

I searched the Wiki, including a chart of all the debug settings,  and found no way to stop these animations.  The only animation you can stop in debug, that I saw, is the typing animation.  In fact the Wiki says the entire flying/landing sequence,except fly, are the only animations that have a set duration.  This is the only mention I found regarding these specific animations.  You would have to consult an AO Scripter to see if its possible for an AO script to omit these animations, but I suspect you can't.  If you don't have animations in your AO for these movements, the default animations kick in.

Here is the chart i found:

Animation Type   ↓ llGetAnimation Value   ↓ Duration in Seconds   ↓
prejump "PreJumping" 0.033333333333333333
jump "Jumping" 2.5
slow fly "FlyingSlow" 0.033333333333333333
land "Landing" [1] 0.4
stand up "Standing Up" 2.6

My AO has animation spots for pre and post jump.

I believe any ZHAO AO will.

I suppose you could just put in one of your stand animations for that spot. Wouldn't help when jumping while moving though.

- So that's probably only a partial solution.

Looks something like this in the notecard for mine:

[ Jumping ]:KH: neko jump
[ Pre Jumping ]:KH: neko pre jump
[ Landing ]:KH: neko landing
[ Standing Up ]:KH: neko Standing Up M

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.