Beta Grid Lindens

JackRipper666

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, I don't know where to ask this question maybe I miss where beta grid forum is but I'm on aditi and my lindens went from like 50-60k to around 5k when I did a password reset to try and update my inventory. I already went through that as I am working on an AVI trying to get aditi to correctly load my skin weights. So far I'm unsuccessful but I need more lindens. Do you have to purchase this or can I some how get more free lindens? Also my preview of skinweights keeps crashing usually I just upload to see what it gives me, not sure why it's crashing though. My other issues are once mesh objects are uploaded and I log out. I can't rez them. They always fail to rez..?

Money on the beta grid is only useful for testing uploads/

If you change your password on your main account. It will refresh your beta grid account to sync with the main grid

If you have 0 on the main grid then you will either have 0 or 5K for initial moneys

If you have lindens on the main grid. change your password again . . have to wait 24 hours for the change

Passing lindens to an alt before password change preserves the lindens

Or ask somone on the beta to send you some lindens

I havent had any fail to rez problems on the beta grid. but there is a rez bug on the main grid when it comes to small parcels

I got my character in only problem I'm having now is when I log out my inventory of that character get's deleted. Should I do a password reset for this? Not sure why but beta grid is much different on these past viewer updates. I always log into different locations plus my inventory issue. 

Ok well, what happens if you upload, have your character in and don't do a password reset. Logout and log in to find the inventory item you just uploaded disappeared? The beta grid is just working weird for me ever since I did one password reset awhile ago just to update my inventory which I knew would make my inventory items on beta grid get deleted in order to update it. But my problem recently is I haven't done any password resets lately and someone helped me out and gave me 2k lindens. Still though after I upload and log out to log back in my inventory keeps getting deleted of the latest uploads is it suppose to do this? What would be the point of uploading with beta lindens if you log out and find it's gone next log in. Seems like something is wrong lol. 

Well my uploads are showing now but yet again if I rez an upload then take it into inventory it fails to rez the object. So I can't build or put mesh objects together and then link them all together and take a copy of it that will rez or be wearable. I'm gonna have to waste lindens eventually I guess in regular grid. This isn't working or is too flawed for me lately on beta grid.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.