ITEMS STILL APPEARS ON STORE PAGE AS THEY BEEN DELETED

ziggy Kuhn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

First I'll like to apologise for my bad English..but I'm gonna try.I have a big problem and tried almost any solutions before to ask you guys some help.
I am migrating , for that part all looks good but I still have some pics of old items showing on my merchant store page as they have been deleted since long.... my magicbox is cleaned and already been deleted inworld as it were empty and as I didn't forgot to synchronized and refresh with marketplace before doing it.
When checking my manage items page , only the updated  new items list shows and no traces about those old items..now I don't have a clue about to get rid of those as they just vanished from any options of the merchants tools we can use to fix a prob.
For now , my store is down cause I really want to clean it before starting to sell.
Is anyone has a solution....Many thanks wait to hear from you  
Ziggy Kuhn 

I think you need to file a support ticket or open a JIRA on this issue. it appears to be a technical glitch that can only be fixed internally.

ziggy Kuhn wrote:

For now , my store is down cause I really want to clean it before starting to sell.

Is anyone has a solution....Many thanks wait to hear from you  

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but if you have made all your items 'inactive' it will make it hard for anyone to look at your store to figure out your problem.

Hi Ziggy, I edited my response. Please see above. I had a look at your items and can't get into any of them. Not sure if it is because they are inactive or if these are the problem listings.

I had a similar problem as you describe and it could only be fixed by the MP team.

Rya , for the moment all are inactives cause I really want to clean , so the shop is down...but you're right I am going to activate the updated items.the prob concerns the first 8 items u see listed which are as I explained unexistant in any parts of my merchant board or  tools.I copy pasted my message and sent a ticket.I will let you know and thanks again.

Hi,

Not sure if you have done this but did you remove the magic boxes from the server also, after removing them inworld. Go to the old xstreet site and remove at the bottom of the page, then refresh and sync. when you are back on marketplace.

Phantom boxes and their contents stay around until the box is removed from the server too.

Chrissy Ambrose wrote:

Hi,

Not sure if you have done this but did you remove the magic boxes from the server also, after removing them inworld. Go to the old xstreet site and remove at the bottom of the page, then refresh and sync. when you are back on marketplace.

Phantom boxes and their contents stay around until the box is removed from the server too.

this might cause items to appear in Unassociated Listings, but not the problem Ziggy has.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.