Blurry tattoo layers on upper body and arms...

Neesa Audion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My tattoo layers on my upper body and arms are all blurry.. Nothing else seems to be affected, and I have already cleared the cache. It seems the only time the tattoos are not blurry is when I'm wearing this specific vest I have in my inventory, and rebaking does absolutely nothing to help either. My avatar loads just fine when I relog, and all other textures are completely clear. I'm hoping someone here can help me out, it's really annoying. Any info you guys can give me would be great :D

OH!! And on a side note, I'm using the Firestorm Viewer

You could try disabling http textures.  In FS, preferences>graphics>rendering tab, uncheck "use HTTP textures".

From what I can tell, HTTP texture transport is particularly susceptable to packet loss, unchecking it helps a lot of people with fuzzy skins or tattoos.

Neesa Audion wrote:

My tattoo layers on my upper body and arms are all blurry.. Nothing else seems to be affected, and I have already cleared the cache. It seems the only time the tattoos are not blurry is when I'm wearing this specific vest I have in my inventory, and rebaking does absolutely nothing to help either. My avatar loads just fine when I relog, and all other textures are completely clear. I'm hoping someone here can help me out, it's really annoying. Any info you guys can give me would be great
:D

OH!! And on a side note, I'm using the Firestorm Viewer

I wear these freebie tattoos on my upper arms. They had always been blurry. I thot they were supposed to be blurry. I kinduv liked the blurry look cuz i thot it made them look airbrushed or burnt on. They looked this way after rebaking & w/ http textures on or off, either way. I use Firestorm.

Then my computer died & my brother put together a new one for me. It's up-to-date & has a powerful graphics card & I'm finally able to have my settings on high or ultra & draw distance set high, etc. Now my tattoos, along with textures of all sorts, look crisp & detailed & in focus. I love this! ..cept when it comes to my tatties .. I'd gotten use2 them looking all blurry & now they dont .. :(

So maybe it's just your settings or you grafix chipset ..

Jeanne

Try clearing your cache.

In the Linden viewer, go to me->preferences->advanced tab and click on the 'clear cache' button. Then you need to restart the viewer. I believe the third party viewers have something similar to clear the cache.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.