URGENT: Unable to rezz items, and when I try to they disappear!

Raxella Neiro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey guys. I'm having a huge issue right now. I bought some things and when I went to rezz it and it didn't rezz. I thought it may have fallen through my skybox to the ground and I went to find it, but still nothing. The item is no longer in my inventory as if it was rezzed. I swept the whole sim back and forth and still couldn't find it. I had all of my items in the sim returned to me last night and still nothing.

My friend just tried rezzing something in the sim too, and she's having the same issue. I got a replacement item and went to rezz it in a sandbox and the same thing happend.

This is a huge burden because we now have wasted over 1000L on items that wont rezz.

Is anyone else having this issue?

4 answers to this question

Sl has been doing scheduled maintenance for the last few days. I thought it was all over. But there could still be residual problems resulting from all the work performed. You may try clearing your cache and relogging.

Do you get any particular error when trying to rez the items?

If you had all your items returned then all those items are returned to you inventory in a stacked block and the items will not be seperated. So you will have to drag the coalesced block out to sort out all the items.

What, if any, error messages have you been getting when you try to rezz things? A lot of people have been having problems rezzing things that somehow try to rezz over neigbors' property lately, especially if they're on small lots or Linden homes. When you rezz things try to do it as close to the center of your property as you can instead of where you want them to be as a final location.

Try clearing your cache - I tried to rezz a no-copy item that failed and disappeared from my inventory but it returned to my inventory after I cleared my cache.

i am having the same problem and cant get answers. i suspect they are just taking our money and giving us little in return

And whats with the land i own and home i own and cane rez anything on it or add furnature

Why have they made it so difficult to detach anything from yourself

I have had limited success in unpacking furnature UNDERWATER but unfortunately that is where it stays... AT SEA

i finally found a free SAND BOX only to find i couldnt DETACH that from myself as well

I tried attaching it using a HUD but it would always just go back to attaching itself to me!

It sounds as if you are misunderstanding a few things. "Attach" means "put on your avatar body". If you have a HUD that attaches things, they SHOULD end up on your body. If you are unpacking things underwater, you are probably doing it on someone else's land, so you'll have poor luck (or might get ejected). See http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Opening-boxes/ta-p/700185 and http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Controlling-your-avatar-s-appearance/ta-p/700709 and http://secondlife.com/destinations/premium/sandboxes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.