Survey: online game relationships and love

Aurelia1234

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

IT's ALL ABOUT LOVE...

Hi, we are looking for motivated ONLINE ROLE-PLAYING GAMERS who want to participate in this survey about online & offline love. It is anonymous and will not be used for commercial purposes. There are no wrong answers, only personal opinions. Completing this survey will take only 10 minutes. There are 7 pages and on each page you can see where you are in the survey. Please fill in all of the questions, because only then the results are useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEh6ZDR3bUpRMUc0c0FoaWhMWnJkdGc6MQ

Several Amazon gift vouchers of up to $20 can be won!

Thank you so much for your time.

Kind regards, Ghent University (Belgium)

I won't respond to a survey that does not include some basic information on the front page:

Who is conducting the survey.  The name of the researcher (or faculty supervisor) along with email and/or phone number should be included.

The purpose of the survey.  Is this for an undergraduate or graduate thesis? Class project?  Other?

The name of the instituion (appears to be included in this case) and the department sponsoring the research.

Okay, I took this survey and stopped on page six.  It's too long, repetitive and the questions are not completely clear regarding SL/RL.  I have met someone in SL and taken it to RL, but I *think* these questions are for people who keep it completely online.  One question was, "have you ever had a RL relationship."  You mean, have I ever had one or one that came from online.  Oh wait...I don't care.  Shrugs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.