I purchased a surfboard on the 23rd of April. I have not recieved it.

madelini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased a surfboard from a shop in SL on the 23rd of April. I have not received this board. I have im'd the owner a number of times and no repsonse. How do i go about having my money refunded. I have a copy of the transaction. The owner from wht i have heard is away for a long time RL.

Maddie

6 answers to this question

If you have made a valiant effort to contact the merchant and have had no luck, your only other option is to file a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/  .  Choose Marketplace >> Failed Marketplace Delivery from the pulldown menus.  Linden Lab has been getting a lot of those recently, and AFAIK they have been responding fairly quickly.

I wish I did, Peter. I watch the questions here and read the chatter in the Merchants forum. From those I can report my anecdotal impression that there are more4 failed deliveries recently than in the past. My own experience remains the same, however. In over five years, I have never failed to receive anything that I bought in Marketplace (or its predecessors), and I have never had a failed delivery to any of my customers. I have probably tempted the gods by saying that now --- or maybe I''m the typical one and we're just hearing from the minority of loud failures.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.