Self deleting script

Max Lexigle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i currently use this script inside of my items:

{
    on_rez(integer start_param)
    {
        llSay(0, "Thank you for your purchase!
Visit the REPULSE main store by clicking the following link: http://slurl.com/secondlife/REPULSE/181/159/1095

Also, be sure to join the REPULSE update group for new releases, sales, and gifts by clicking the following link: secondlife:///app/group/0c846ede-2eaf-51b5-0cf9-1e396d54dd57/about");
    }

}

it just sends a message in local chat with 2 links, what do i add so that it deletes itself right after it send the message?

in case you didnt see my first post....i already got the script...i managed to make it do what i wanted by messing around with it even though i suck at scriping....but i can only do so much with no knowledge of scripting so i just came on here for help asking what i need to do to make it self delete...im not asking for a "free script". why would you even reply if youre not gonna be helpful.

This forum is a place for people to learn how to script in LSL, and to share scripting insights. The place to post a request for someone else to write a script for you is the Wanted forum.  Since you came here asking for help in modifying your script, let me recap the help you have received so far:

1. The script consists of one state, with one event that contains only one command, and it works.
  2. You were handed the exact form (in fact, the exact wording) of the command that you need to make the script do what you want.
  3. You were given a very direct "hint" about exactly where to put the command.

So, you have all the pieces that you need.  Your experiments to make the script do what you wanted have been successful so far, so be confident.  You can do this. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.