TRANSACTION

Jae Somerset

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SO I WAS THINKING ............ HOW ABOUT WE ALL COMMENT ON THE POST AND ASK LINDEN LABS TO PLEASE CHANGE THE TRANACTION HISTORY RULS TO HAVE ACCESS TO UNLIMITED TRANACTIONS INSTEAD OF UP TO 500 OR ONLY 30 DAYS WORTH. OR A SIMPLER SOLUTION WOULS SIMPLY TO BE ADD A EMAIL ME MY TRANSACTION DAILY WEEKLY OR MONTHLY 

I AM NOT SURE SHOUTING WITH CAPS LOCKED WILL SERVE YOUR CAUSE JAE. :D

More seriously, we already have the possibility to download our transactions as XML or XLS files. I personally do not need another feature. But it's just my point of view. Others may agree with you. :smileyhappy:

Edited because I forgot that this was already possible; I usually don't bother.

In any case, you could create a JIRA on this, as a desired feature. LL are more likely to listen to that than to a post on the forums. Just make sure you have a concrete idea of what you want.

By the way, your caps lock key appears to be stuck :smileywink: You might want to fix that; typing in all caps makes it look like you're yelling, and comes across as rather rude.

I would like to be able to download more than the last 30 days, because sometimes I forget and let more than 30 days pass, so that I lose some forever.  I have wondered why the limit it for how long transactions can be downloaded is so short, because the storage space needed for them must be miniscule compared with what is necessary for all the SL data.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.