Scripting Issue (Couple Poses) - Please Help!

TKAELA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought some furniture from Natas Designs and fell in love with the sofa set.  I tried the single poses in the store and ended up buying two of the same sofa set to fit my living room.  To make a long story short...The couple poses do not work at all...and to my dismay, the sofas are no modify.  I contacted the creator in reference to the problem and she stated that she  had been having problems with that particular script and she would rescript.  Well... over two months has past...(Im very patient)...I contacted her after one month... she stated  that she would have it ready and now another month has past...I contacted her again and she never responded back.  So I guess she decided not to help me. 

I apologize for the lengthy story....I just wanted to express the fact that I tried my best to work with the creator on this issue and she is not following through. 

Sooo... Can someone please suggest or recommend something that I can do to add couple poses...I know Im going out on a whim here...I also understand that I just might be stuck with two useless sofas...:matte-motes-frown:

Thanks In Advance

4 answers to this question

Oh, my.  That is unfortunate.  Probably not impossible to work around, though.  If the poses and script in the sofa do not work, you ought to at least be able to ignore them.  Try selecting the sofa and using your Build >> Scripts menu to select Set Scripts to Not Running.  That should take the old scripts out of action.  Then it's just a matter of adding new scripts and poses.  You can't modify the sofa, but you can certainly put your own unlinked poseballs there. Sooo..........

Here's a poseball script  >>>  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/LSL-Library/Basic-Pose-Ball-script/td-p/719317  It even has instructions with it.  Put it in a prim of your choosing, add a pose (yes, you'll have to shop for those), and you're all set.  It's not fancy and it handles only one pose, but it works.  You'll need one for you and your partner.

• Like 1

You've contacted the creator 3 times in a 2 month period.  She responded twice.  Chances are actually good she will respond again if you perhaps increase the frequency of your messages to her.  You had no problem posting this 3 times in the forums in less time than that. :smileytongue:  

And you really should remove the name of the business.  It's against the forum guidelines and it doesn't add value to your multiple posts.  If anything, it will get them moderated off the forum.

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.