Reset no mod / no copy scripts due to sim crash

RyanEric

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Due to the maintenance stuff these days we had a sim crash, so all scripted objects rezzed in that time don't work!

I can only fix that when moving scripts into inventory and back into the object.

Now I have an object that is transfer only. I have put the scripts (also transfer only) into inventory put now can't put them back in. How can I fix that?

Edit: Thanks Rolig but the problem is the object that I want to put the scripts into, it's transfer only. So can't put anything into it's contents, but I need to get it work again.

2 answers to this question

Transfer permission doesn't affect your ability to put things into your own inventory or take them out again.  Transfer means "give or sell to someone else."  If you are unable to rez items, the problem is somewhere else.  I suspect that it may have something to do with this morning's server maintenance.  If that's the case, then you would be very smart to not rez anything important right now anyway.  As usual when they are working on the servers, there is a warning notice that says "Please save all builds and refrain from rezzing no copy objects or making inworld L$ transactions. Some residents may experience delays logging inworld."  

EDIT:  Ah.. I misunderstood your problem.  I thought it was a rezzing issue.  Sorry about that.  Innula's right, then.  You should never have removed the scripts in the first place.  Having done it, though, your only option now is to explain everything to the creator and hope you can get a new copy.  I don't like no-copy versions of things for precisely that reason. You have no backup in case strange disasters strike.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.