Affiliates and or Marketers!

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am affiliated with a great adult website and I'm looking for new ways to market.

OBJECTIVE:  Get people to sign up.  It's 100% free and doesn't even require them to input any CC information. Just a verified email address.

I will pay you 120L per person that you get to do this  **NOTE** only 1 signup is allowed per I.P. address so you can't just keep signing up with random email accounts to get 120L per signup.   However, you CAN change your I.P. address and make another account with a different email address and get credit :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:  

I will also give you a personalized tracking link that will give you credit for the sign up... show you how many people clicked your links and how many people made a free account etc etc

Perfect way to make linden if you have high traffic to your property (as you can just place an ad) or you know lots of pervs =P

Hit me up in world or Skype if interested!   DjWhiteBoi

Also you will get 120L for signing up yourself through my link. And then 120L for each person you get to sign up under you. SO if you want a quick 120L or would like to make more linden then this is the job for you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.