Big Qiute Sandbox Loking for

Kenny Carfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Sandboxes are usually made flat-ish to provide a better surface for most builders.  The things you are talking about would be very specific to the terrain but auto-return would send them back to you within a couple of hours of finishing.

You best bet is probably asking if someone wants a bridge or road on their land, then you can build something as permanent as you both want it.  Advertise in 'wanted' for land-owners that want some civil engineering*.  Once you have become SL's principal bridging engineer you could also advertising in 'in-world employment' and get paid for it.

And that reminds me ... you may be interested in LL's http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Moles.  Linden Moles are the civil-engineering group for building such 'official' things as there are in SL.

• Like 1

I would like to be a mole but I do not live in one of the required states. I have built roads and bridges for other sims and if they still exist my roads are still in place and being used. I have been searching every sandbox to find something. I can build on flat land but prefer to build on land already developed to fit. so the build goes with land without terraforming . Thank you for replying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.