I recently added a horse bundle to the streetxl magic box. Now it is gone!!!

Nyoko Kimagawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It does not show under content in the magic box..nor does it show in my actual inventory inworld. I checked online and it does not show in mymarkeplace either? I know since I have firestorm I can't use the new delivery system to sell items...but this is absolutely weird...Please help....

4 answers to this question

if you are using the latest version of firestorm you can use the new direct delivery system you just have to purchase something sold with direct delivery to create a received items folder and if need be log in/out of the marketplace and re-log your viewer. it's not worth using magic boxes any more it won't be very long before they stop working and you will have to use direct delivery  

You can use the new Direct Delivery system with Firestorm.  It works fine.  I have all my Marketplace inventory in Direct Delivery, and I use only Firestorm.  Perhaps you are thinking of Phoenix, which does not have a functioning Merchant Outbox.  You will need to change to the Direct Delivery system and stop using Magic Boxes sometime this summer -- the latest I have heard is that it will happen in June -- so you should learn how to do it.

Nyoko Kimagawa wrote:

It does not show under content in the magic box..nor does it show in my actual inventory inworld. I checked online and it does not show in mymarkeplace either? I know since I have firestorm I can't use the new delivery system to sell items...but this is absolutely weird...Please help....

Seeing how you added it to the magic box to be sold and horse bundles are No Copy, chances are that it got sold. Have you thought of that possibility? Check your order history.

EDIT: Also since it was a no copy item you will not have it in your inventory after placing it in the magic box so the viewer has nothing to do with this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.