Hello from a Yorkshire gal, 30, UK

PinkRayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself :) I am new to SL and looking for friends, my name is PinkRayne.

I am 30, female and live in the UK. I have been having fun learning how to navigate around SL but need some friends to chat to and hang out with. I'm a very girly girl who loves dresses, animals and enjoys the outdoors whether skiing, walking or jogging I love to be outside and am very active.  I also love pop music, horror films, dancing and shopping and would love to meet some like-minded people to have a good natter to and maybe show me their favourite places in SL.

I hope to be able to chat soon, PinkRayne x 

PinkRayne wrote:

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself
:)
I am new to SL and looking for friends, my name is PinkRayne.

I am 30, female and live in the UK. I have been having fun learning how to navigate around SL but need some friends to chat to and hang out with. I'm a very girly girl who loves dresses, animals and enjoys the outdoors whether skiing, walking or jogging I love to be outside and am very active. 
 I also love pop music, horror films, dancing and shopping and would love to meet some like-minded people to have a good natter to and maybe show me their favourite places in SL.

I hope to be able to chat soon, PinkRayne x 

Hi PinkRayne .. I'm JeanneAnne .. I'm about your age & i like natural outdoor sims in SL .. & music & dancing & making friends .. I live in the US tho so we may not be inworld during the same hours .. but if you see me inworld feel free to IM me .. mebbe we can go exploring or clubbing .. if 1uv my sisters has a gig you're sure to like the music !! Welcome to SL & best wishes .. !!

Jeanne

Hi PinkRayne

I don't log in that much and when I do I'm usually working but I can recommend some places for you to go and see by yourself or with other friends. I can give you landmarks of places to shop if you want those. I recommend the Forum Cartel Hangout for a start. And if you join it you can set your home there too. It's free.

Hi there!!!

I would love to meet you!!  I am about as girly-girl as they get!  Please look me up next time you are online...I would love to be friends!  I love to shop...love shoes and my new favorite thing to do is jet skiing!!  I would love to invite you over....

Please look for me online!  Can't wait to meet you...

LisaMichelle1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.