I've tried your suggestions and they dont work,I cannot load my merchant outbox using my main avi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have 2 stores on 2 avatars,each avatar has their own store,,,my second avatar has her own store diffrernt from the first and she CAN load her outbox no problem,,but my main avi and main(first)store CANNOT load her merchant outbox and the main store isnt recognized as an existing store,,even though the store has been on marketplace for months and months using the magic box sytem.Ive tried logging into MP ,then logging out,and back in,,Ive tried changing the language and then back,I've tried chearing caches and clean reinstalls,,I've tried complaining to LL and writing a ticket and they SENT ME BACK HERE.

3 answers to this question

You've had the same correct answer in four threads now, so you're probably not going to get a better one this time.  If you are trying to use your Merchant Outbox with Phoenix, don't.  It won't work.  If you are using with with V3 or Firestorm, just be sure that you have created a Received Items folder and have logged out and back in again.

• Like 2

Have you tried the suggestions given you here?  They are:

1.  Don't try to use Phoenix.  It will work for receiving Direct Delivery items, but not for selling them.

2.  You MUST purchase at least one Direct Delivery item before the Merchant Outbox will function.  There's a free Linden Bear right at the top of the Marketplace page, shown toasting Magic Boxes like marshmallows over a fire.  Buy the bear!  Then log in, accept delivery, and go ahead and set up your Merchant Outbox.

EDIT:  OK, we understand (from your duplicate question) that you have already got a "Received Items" section of your inventory window, and that you are using Firestorm.  Good!

Now, not to belabor a point, but have you PURCHASED A DIRECT DELIVERY ITEM FROM THE MARKETPLACE AND HAD IT DELIVERED TO YOUR RECEIVED ITEMS FOLDER?  You must do this step to have the Merchant Outbox work correctly.

If you have already done this, there's not much more we can do here in Resident Answers to help.  Vote on the Marketplace JIRA issue(s) affecting you, and file a Support ticket with LL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.