Direct Delivery Question :3

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Uploaded a new product a few minutes ago using Direct Delivery, unfortunately I forgot to add a Preview Picture texure, like I intend to always do.

Now I cannot figure out how to add it to my existing item Listing, any help please?

Hm, do you mean add a texture to the folder that you uploaded using the merchant outbox? In that case, you need to reupload the folder (or box) containing the updated picture, then manually associate the the new item, and delete the old item once it appears in Unassociated List.  There is an up to 5 minute delay on items showing up in the Unassociated list, so you may have to be patient.

If I'm not getting the gist of your question, say so and I'll try to help better^^

Sera - That is what I am talking about, but I believe I read that you may not re-upload the same item twice? And that you may not re-upload a listing that had previously been deleted?

Or was that just if LL took action and manually deleted/disabled the product?

iCade wrote:

Sera - That is what I am talking about, but I believe I read that you may not re-upload the same item twice? And that you may not re-upload a listing that had previously been deleted?

Or was that just if LL took action and manually deleted/disabled the product?

From your original post it sounded like it was a new product... so there is no problem with you reuploading the item in order to add a missing piece to it, or to update it at a later time due to improvements or bug fixes. As long as you are associating the new upload with the same listing, and not making an entirely new listing for the same product.  For example, I have several listings from over 2 years ago that I have since made updates to, and have uploaded a new package to replace the previous older version and editing my listing to reflect the updated information.

The rule against deleting an item and then relisting it is mostly intended for those who might delete an item due to negative reviews and then relisting it so the negative reviews won't be there.  But technically you would not be deleting the listing, you would be editing it to replace the content, which should not be an issue.

Hope this helps :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.