I have not been able to log in or tp home for two days now.....

Suga Nirvana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a full homestead and have not been able to log in or tp home for two days now.....I thought it was a region reset and or maintenance issue so i just gave up and decided to just log off...well this morning i log in and im in a safe hub again with the error message:

"Unable to find teleport destination.  The destination may be temporarily unavailable or no longer exist.   Try

again in a few minutes."

I contacted my landlord on yesterday but no reply as of yet...and i need to get home i'm an owner of a store on MP and need to home to create / rezz....Please help

Thanks for the replies...

So how do i submit a support case..may I please have the link to that sight? i was wondering if the land had been griefed and crashed that way...just don't know what to think.

2 answers to this question

That message usually means the region is offline.  If it's been offline for this long, there's a good possibility that it's been deliberately removed...either by the estate owner, in some sort of "remodeling" work on her regions, or by Linden Lab, due to the failure of the estate owner to pay tier.

If the region has been removed by LL, you can file a Support Case and they will put it back on line for a short time to allow tenants like yourself to collect their stuff.

While you look for a new home, remember that you can use public sandboxes to rez and work.

• Like 2

There have been some maintenance issues this week.

Your landlord might not be able to respond straightaway because of their other commitments out in real life. All doubly frustrating for you, as I can imagine.  I've checked gridsurvey and the sim where you have your store looks to be still active. I would just say its been taken down for maintenance, or redecoration, and either its still falling foul of technical difficulties or the sim owner has overlooked putting it back open to everyone again.

I'd give it another day or two. Your landlord should have been in touch by then.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.