Seller: Item Fraud. Item not as described. Claims to have 750 attack moves, however only has 9.

TheExistedHim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Well, you can put a negative review and add a flag on the merchant's Marketplace site for starters.  You can also try submitting an Abuse Report.  Just in case it was an honest packaging error, though, you might try contacting the merchant first.  It's hard to find a merchant, especially a newbie, who hasn't boxed things incorrectly or set the wrong permissions on something for sale.  Give this one a chance to be gracefully embarrassed before you nail him to the wall.

• Like 2

I would give this merchant the fish eye.  That is a very expensive HUD, and none of the other items in his store show anything like the same level of sophistication.  He has no in-world store, and his profile states he is not often able to get on line.

I am not saying this is a scam...if it was, you probably would have gotten an empty box with no item at all in it.  However, be very careful about buying expensive items that need a great deal of skill to create, from avatars who haven't been around long enough to develop that skill, especially if you can't see the item in world first.

In this case, do send a polite inquiry to the merchant.  I would use both an IM and a notecard.  But if you haven't heard back within a couple of weeks, file a negative review, flag the item, and AR the seller.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.