didnt receive items i paid for in world

MzNaShay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi i bought some items from k-mae babies on may 28 n june 2 if im not mistaken and i didnt receive the items it was a swim pool n a sunshine spinner then i bought another pool and didnt receive that one either can u help me or tell me how to get the items i bought ty.

2 answers to this question

Open your Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account and find the record of that transaction.  You could also look in your Marketplace Order History.  Copy the complete information from either place and paste it into a notecard along with a polite note of explanation.  Send it to the merchant, asking for redeilvery.  Please be patient, because not all merchants are in world every day.  Also, please understand that merchants have no control over failed deliveries.  They pay Linden Lab a 5% commission on every sale to take care of billing and shipping.

• Like 1

Rolig's comments about failed purchases on the Marketplace apply to failed purchases in world, too.  Send an IM, a notecard, or both, to the creator (or a customer service person, if the creator's profile notes tell you to do that.)  Use the information from your Transaction History, available under the Account section of your dashboard page on this website to document your purchase, and politely request a re-delivery.

NOTE:  Be sure that you are not in Busy or Unavailable mode when you buy things!  They will be automatically refused, and vanish forever into limbo.

There is one (very unlikely) possibility that both you and the seller have been scammed.  If the information in your Transaction Log shows your money going to someone other than the creator, go back to the store.  Hit CTRL+ALT+T to view transparent textures.  Look at the vendor(s) that you used to purchase the items.  If there is a transparent prim covering the vendor, right click it and choose Object Profile.  Note the object owner.  If the owner is NOT the creator you were trying to buy the things from, notify the creator about this "thieving" prim, and Abuse Report the prim's owner.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.