I'm a cloud, i can't detach any objects clothes, shoes, hair, i tried to replace but nothing work.

PapiBlue Oldrich

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

That is strange. When objects get borked to the point that you can't detach them, a relog usually fixes that and upon logging in you can finally detach them.

Have you gone to your worn items and right clicked things and then clicked on detach? Have you cleared your cache? Have you rese your router?

If not, try that and report back if it helped so we can continue trouble shooting. Also make sure you've tried everything from this link: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=fs_bake_fail

• Like 2

hey

open the inventroy

(control and i) press together

at the bottom you see library

open that

there a folder call clothing,

it is full of skins hair the full avatar

try reloading the skin or hair base.

if it not loading

you not downloaded your caches file, can take up to 30 min on a slow connection.

stay on line and wait to download the caches

once loaded you will appear

then you can see what not detach or loaded

enjoy the game

byee

It may be the region you are in or your connection that is the problem. Move to a region like Pooley or Furball and then relog.

Also, the day and time this is hapening can be a factor. One Tuesday and Wednesday morning they are updating the server software. That places a load on the system as thousands of regions restart. During that time SL is unstable and you may get weirrd problems. They are usually donw by 10 AM PT. An hour or two after that things should be back to normal.

Check your connection to SL, that is not the same thing as your connection to the Internet. See: http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.