Disappearing avys

nikita Jefferson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a large shop 3000ft up and we live down on the island, i have the singularity viewer so i am notified when anyone enters and leaves the sim.

I am on briefly in the morning and a couple of hours at night. For a long time we have noticed avys teleporting in and out instantly.

I did'nt give it to much thought at first but i began wondering what was going on, so i sent messages to the avys who teleported in and out instantly asking them if they were ejected by the sim or did they teleport out themselves, i was beginning to think they were being ejected by the sim.

Not one answered my message , i checked their profiles, all were 2009 profiles, bare no info or picture.

My shop greeter records visitors to my shop but they come and go so fast it does not pick them up but i have a visitor list maker on a prim and that does pick them up, i always wondered why the visitors on the prim visitor maker was always much higher than the shop greeter visitor list.

Has anyone any idea who these "phantom " avys are, i watched when one landed all i saw was a faint puff of smoke and they were gone

In all case the profiles are bare and all 2009, they don't have time to make a conscious decision to leave, they seem to be programmed to arrive and leave instantly, and they do not answer messages even though it says they are online.

There is some purpose for what they do, but as they come and i see them leave the instant they arrive i am banning them, maybe after i ban them all someone will ask why.

Yes there could be a million reason why, but that is why i am asking if anyone has had the same experience

nikita Jefferson wrote:

In all case the profiles are bare and all 2009, they don't have time to make a conscious decision to leave, they seem to be programmed to arrive and leave instantly, and they do not answer messages even though it says they are online.

There is some purpose for what they do, but as they come and i see them leave the instant they arrive i am banning them, maybe after i ban them all someone will ask why.

Yes there could be a million reason why, but that is why i am asking if anyone has had the same experience

This thread sounds similar:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Brendens-and-Natalyas-landing-on-sims-and-leaving/td-p/2856392

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.