"Unavailable" message

LlazarusLlong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In another thread the subject cropped up of the message used when you have set yourself as unavailable. I presume that most people don't know you can personalise the message, or don't care, but I wondered whether forumites did change it, informatively, politely, or otherwise.

Mine just says ***bleep**** off, I'm ***bleep*** busy.

Ah, I have one, although I hardly enable it because I am rarely busy. Well and IM's are even more rare...but here it is:

'HELLO, THIS IS CAITLINS OVERLY EXCITED AUTORESPONDER!! HOW ARE YOU?! CAIT IS NOT AVAILABLE BUT I WILL LET HER KNOW YOU WERE IN HER IM!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!! BYE BYE!! '

(Not completely original, I saw it a while ago from someone and sort of borrowed it)

well, the one that goes to muted avis is...If you're getting this message, means I've blocked you and have absolutely no interest in anything you might have to say. Have a nice Second Life.

The one for nonfriends is more business like. If this is in reference to a NoR admin call please use /9admin then state your reason. For anyone else, I'll be with you in a moment. I'm probably either answering a call or have my nose in Photoshop.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.