Shared media on a prim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To use media on a prim in Firestorm, hover the mouse over the volume control icon in the upper right.  A small pop-up will appear.  Make sure there's a check next to Media:

MOAP_1.png

Then hover the mouse over the face of the prim with the media.  A URL bar will appear.  Click the Zoom In button:

MOAP_2.png

The camera will move to show that face of the prim straight on and the web content will show on the prim.  The icon next to the volume control that used to look like a video camera will now look like a typical Pause button.  You can click that to turn off all media or hover over it for another window that gives more options.

MOAP_3.png

I can not find the stand alone version on the official Adobe site, so i tried to download an other but I got the notice that the download failed, because it was not the latest version and it lead me back to the official site again.

Where to download the latest stand alone?

Thank you all for replying.

Yes I have everything checked what needs to be checked for playing media.

Greetings,

Fairy

Well perhaps it is just made wrongly? Scripting or whatever. I'm not much for building. An object i have has an internet browser in it, and youtube works just fine. Friend made it so i couldn't really offer any ideas other than maybe there's something wrong with its creation or how it was put together?

Ansariel Hiller wrote:

Yay!
:D

And what do we learn from this: Never use Internet Explorer for downloading stuff - maybe even for anything else!
;)

i gave up on that browser like when mozilla first came out..

i hated setting up a web page then finding out later that it looked all messed up in IE to those using it ..then having to go restructure stuff to work in both..

bleh..hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.