Problem : When i log in , an object (hair,shoe) gets stuck on ground/air and i can't detach it

konstantinos Zwickel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I mean like , what the hell ? I log in and suddenly my hair wont be on my head but in the air , i try to detach it , and it wont , i go in my inventory and it says im not wearing it , but i can re-wear it . I teleport the same , Same happens next day or some other time with a shoe , my coat or anyother object i wear .

Can somebody help me ?

2 answers to this question

This is an old problem that has appeared on and off over time. It has had different causes. I'm not sure of the current cause. 

The quick fix is to detach the item via inventory or the Appearance Editor. Then wear it again. If you right click to detach it in the main view, something seems to go wrong.

If you are getting this every time you TP, try a relog. That works for me. A complete re-install seems a bit drastic. Leave that as a last resort.

I will some times take the item off and leave it off until I am in a another region then wear/add it back.

If the fixes fail, file a bug report. You need to be able to consistently get the problem to reproduce.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.