my avatar wont let me remove items and is overloaded how do i resolve this....?..

misterwrong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

What is overloaded?

There is a rare bug, rare now, that causes your avatar to wear everything in inventory.

The simple fix is to use the Test Avatar. To switch to the Test Avatar you need to enable the Developer menu item. Press Shift-Alt-Q to reveal that menu item. Then select Develop->Avatar->Character Tests->Test [Male Female].

This will clear the problem by re-placing your current avatar with a Ruth/Roth avatar. If that solves your problem, then begin rebuilding your avatar by adding your shape, skin, etc. Do that slowly so that if something you were wearing caused the problem, you'll be able to tell which items it was.

The bug I think you hit is caused by right-clicking something in inventory and selecting WEAR. The problem comes when one of the Contacts in inventory updates and distorts your selection such that the WEAR command things you have EVERYTHING in inventory selected. It is an only noticeable change in selection highlights if you know to watch for it.

• Like 1

hi

you can get a undeformer at  Caledon, its free at the avatar safed classes.

they can also help you loccated the object in the inventroy and deleted it.

type into the SL search

Help at Caledon

lots of help places have deformer, not help island or orinentation island.

hope that help you

good luck

byee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.