just got membership got free linden home not taking me there .. what i need to do get there

MissVeryMuchLove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

When you registered for your Linden Home, you should have received an e-mail or an Instant Message that told you the address of your home.  Check your e-mail's spam filter to see if it got stuck.  If it was lost in the Internet wilderness, you can still find your address by looking in the Land Manager in your dashboard at secondlife.com.  It should be in the My Mainland section.  If you are logged in to SL while you have that Land Manager page open, you should be able to just click in the description for a teleport.  If not, just open your Map view, navigate to the region name, and type the coordinates into it.

EDIT:  You did register for a Linden Home, right?  You don't just "get" one.  You have to ask.

• Like 1

"Teleport Home" (CTRL+SHIFT+H) won't take you to your new Linden Home until you set your Home position there.  Use Rolig's method(s) to find and go to your new home for the first time, then use World/Set Home to Here to set your residence as your new Home position.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.