What can I do to protect myself, my account & my business?

Meghindo Romano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

hi

first you need t report this to your local police.

no one has the right to threaten you, your hurt you personally.

tell the police that you feel your personal safeyed is under threat, from this person.

if you are reporting it to a English police officer, best to write to the home office to and tell them what is happening.

British police do not like to work and will do nothing, unless the home office tell them to.

your pass word is your inworld protection, do not tell people what it is.

and change it to help protected your self, once a month could be a help.

hope other can give you more input, you can report this to LL, the AR is not the only way to report to LL.

hope this help u

enjoy your game, and do not let this mess up your game as it the only way the person can hurt you inworld and in real life.

byee

• Like 2

Don't worry. There is nothing this person can do to permanently ban your account, because he is just a normal user like you and if you haven't done anything that breaks the ToS, LL won't ban your account.

You can't do anything in advance, but I would advice you to simply mute this person and to not engage in conversations with them. This will probably only give fuel to their anger. If this person harasses you, you can file an AR.

@Jeffrey: You are getting kind of annoying....

• Like 4

You should press charges against the person , in case you do know who this person is.

If he has threaten you , you need to report it to the police and follow the legal path from there.

Keep track of everything this person sends your way , may it be chat logs, conversations, phone calls , etc. as you can use them if further action is needed.

As for second life, you have nothing to worry about, as long as you've stayed "clean" for these 6 years that you've been playing, then you have nothing to worry about becase he is a resident as you are and he doesn't have superpowers although from what you are saying, he is doing it out of spite.

Keep you SL filled with positive energy and surround yourself with positive people in Real Life as well, it will help you get thru this.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.