First my account was on hold and now i cant login

pollyanazepp Adder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello, please a need help, i already did tickets and this is not e first  time a did a question, linden lab just not resolve my problem. My account was hold for no reason i cant login with my avatar anymore cause its say's the password or the name is wrong BUT IS NOT, and then i tried to make a new password but the email that i register my avatar is no longer active, i need to be contact on my new email but i dont know how to make linden lab do it.

they will give me back my avatar, should i wait a few days more? cause i dont know what to do anymore, how can i make a new password without my email being no longer active.

please a need contact with liden laben or something that can talk to me and give me the right support, thank you very much

5 answers to this question

When you submit a support case for help with your password, explain that your e-mail is no longer active.  Linden Lab will ask you to provide photocopies of some official document to prove that you are the person that you claim to be ( a driver's license or a passport, perhaps).  Once they are satisfied that you are the real account owner, they should be able to reset your password and let you back into SL.

• Like 2

yes a already did a support case saying my email is no longer active and nothing resolve, the thing is that once they dont contact me in my new email how do i will know when they tried give support or talking about my account? they are sending me things is my other email and i dont know how to change that.

thank you for your response too :)

If it has been a while since you submitted your support case, you can open your Support History and add extra information or a question to your original case. Be sure to explain that you no longer have the old e-mail address, and be sure that you provide a new address so that they can contact you.

Rolig, for an account like Maddy's, which has no RL information attached to it, I'm not sure how I'd ever prove I'm the owner if I forgot the password and had closed my e-mail account. I imagine this may be the case for many non-premium members who've wandered away from SL and then attempted to return. There was, as I recall, a time when you had to list three people from your friend's list as proof of account ownership, but even that was an iffy proposition for someone who'd been away a long time.

That's true. If you never provided any RL information that might be used to identify you, you'd be out of luck. If you ever provided payment information, of course, you could identify your own credit card number. There's also an outside chance that you might have information on your own computer, if you haven't erased all the hidden files in your AppData folder. Still, though, you are right that you'd have no way to prove who you were if you never saved information in the first place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.