How can someone crash your avatar even if that person is not online? is that possible?

cottoncandyprincess

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my boyfriend lives in other state... but he was able to crash my avatar even though he is not online. He told me that he is able to do that without logging in SL but he wont tell me how. I dont know if it's a program outside SL or a hud and its getting annoying because he keeps on crashing me even though he is at work. I think he uses his phone which is connected to his computer. but then he can make me crash even when he is not online and take note he lives in other state. how can that be possible? i want to report him but i dont know how to explain it cause its not spam or grief or hud. pls help. 

3 answers to this question

OK, ways this can be done...

Way 1 - Group Membership - If this person owns a group they can accidentally on purpose still make Role Titles with characters that will kill your session and your ability to login. Leave the group the next time you can login.

Way 2 - Gifts - Remove and delete everything this person ever gave you.! [there are just too many ways to mention to do this via gifts]

Way 3 - Rezzed griefer objects on your land - Edit, Block and Return everything this person ever gave you to rezz and/or that they ever rezzed on your parcel.!

I'm sure others will chime in with "More ways to leave your Lover...."

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.