Abuse report: No123456 Resident is passing a device stealing Linden. Could you check?

submissivservant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have seen this report in two groups today: could you check and if necessary block this profile? Apparently there would three profiles. I havn´t met this avatar personaly.

Be aware of avatar named "No123456 Resident"!
He is passing out an object called
"Sex and Dance Hud Edition V 2.1 [GTX]]"
It WILL Steal your Lindens if worn and given debit perms.
Check your inventory, destroy if if you have it.
Mute No123456 Resident so you don't get it.
Thank you!

2 answers to this question

Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answer site.  We are all SL residents like you, and we have no special powers. 

This is not the right place to file an Abuse Report.  See http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Filing-an-abuse-report/ta-p/700065  Do not report speculation and hearsay.  Report your own personal observations and include whatever factual details might help Linden Lab to investigate.  Also, refer to specific parts of the TOS that you believe may have been violated.

Meanwhile, please remove the name from your post here.  You are violating the Community Guidelines against airing Interpersonal Disputes or Personal Negative Commentary.  It would be unfiortunate for you to get in trouble with the forum moderators.

• Like 3

Sorry, but You're Doing It Wrong.

First, what you saw were group notices, not Abuse Reports.  If you want to file an Abuse Report on someone, use Help/Report Abuse when you are in world.  But, I would not AR this person based solely on news you see in group chat.  Only AR someone if you yourself have witnessed the offense.

Second, we are not Lindens.  This is a user to user help forum, and we are just residents like you.  We cannot "check on the status" of any AR action.

Third, it is against the Forum Guidelines to name names.  You should edit your post to remove the name of the person accused of this activity.

I am sure that this is a terrible, wicked, nasty person.  But you should do exactly what it suggested in the messages you received.  Don't accept anything from them, and if you did, don't rez it and give it debit permissions.  Abuse Report him/her if you witness the offense, and mute him to prevent him giving you anything.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.