Crux vendor?

Zalyda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'll try to make this pretty short. All I'm doing is trying to find the Crux avatar vendor, but I can't find it anywhere! I've looked it up and still can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I recommend not using the MP for obtaining the crux avatars, for two reasons:

1. They are likely copybotted and as such do not have Malluch Cleaver's name to the objects.
  2. If they are copybotted, they are very likely missing scripts and will not give you a good experience.

The vendor in-world for the crux avatars has unfortunately disappeared(Which was at Zoe (132, 84, 22) for anyone wondering), but fret not, apparently from my recent learnings, Malluch Cleaver(The creator of the Crux avatar) has released the crux avatar for anyone to get for free and is infact, distributed by a box, placed by Malluch himself.

You can find it at Lavonia (156, 45, 25), or at least a rough estimation of the position I last recall the box being at.

It may be a bit tricky to get, just make sure you right click the red text, not the box behind the red text. You cannot "Take copy", but you can "Buy" for L$0.

You have to have an account that is eligable for entering adult regions however. If you are indeed of or greater than the age of 18, you may do this by going to the My Account page and choosing "Adult verification" from the sidebar(I think? It's been a long time since I did this). You no longer need SSN or weird things as last time I had to verify my alt/bot's account, it was simply just a check box.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.