mb vendor

TwinDarrin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep getting this message on my screen about a mb vendor that tells me to left or right click to cycle through the items and pay me the display amount.  I left that island a long time ago and this message still popping up like ever 2 sec.  Can someone tell me how to get rid of it cause i cant see the screen?

This is the message I am getting

MB Vendor: Use the left or right arrows to cycle through the items, then right-click and "Pay" me the displayed amount to purchase an item.

Thank you both for answers.  I did what you said and found that this message is popping up on the local chat tab.  So I cant block it. 

2 answers to this question

That sounds like a poorly-scripted vendor.  Normally, a vendor includes a timer so that if a customer changes her mind or simply forgets to click a choice -- as you probably did -- the vendor goes back to sleep after a few seconds.  This one is apparently still waiting for you to tell it what to do, and it's reminding you in IMs, which is a double no-no.  The smartest thing right now is to mute it.  Open your chat window and left click on the name of the vendor when you find one of its messages.  You'll see three choices: "Map", "Block" and "Close".  Choose "Block" and then forget all about it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.