Second Life Maps website "remember" mistake!

angeloflifelight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently went to use the SecondLife maps site. I had recently done a clean install, so it asked what I wanted to use to open the link. At a glance I thought it said Firestorm so I checked the "always remember this choice" box like before. However as soon as I clicked ok I realized it was the firestorm download thing not firestorm! Now I can't get the link in game! How do it get it to unremeber so I can fix it?

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure what SecondLife maps site you mean, but if I understand correctly, you are trying to associate SLURLs with your Firestorm viewer so that you can use them as entry points from your web browser.  Since it's the web browser that is "remembering" the connection, that's where you have to correct your mistake.

If you are using the Firefox web  browser, for example, click on Tools >>> Options >>> Applications and scroll down the list until you get to Second Life in the left column.  Then look at the right-hand column. Use the drop-down menu and browse to your Firestorm viewer's exe file on your hard drive to associate it with Second Life.  Click OK to finish. Other browsers may or may not offer a similar option.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.