In client browser question...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At least in the Linden viewer, the creaky old Webkit is being replaced by the Chromium Embedded Framework, so that should address much of what you're seeing.

(That said, MoaP has been pretty much a dead letter for years, ever since Redzone used IP address tracking to "identify" alts. It used PARCEL_MEDIA_COMMAND_AGENT but almost the same accuracy can be achieved with MoaP -- which is not saying a lot. Nonetheless, many viewers run with all media disabled now, so MoaP doesn't get much traction.)

There are improvements I want to make to my products including this one, https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TX-Mobile-Media-Builders-Edition-Full-Perms/6744368 that are only possible with html5 .... dissapointed more focus isnt on MoaP cuz this one sells very well ... and would sell even better If I could make the improvements I want....

If you're getting MoaP-based stuff to sell, good for you. Personally, I gave up on it long ago, although I guess I still have a few 2048-resolution javascript maps scattered around. I have no evidence that LL has neglected it any more than any other features, but only that I personally had such high hopes for it when it was first introduced, but ended up using it mostly in a kiosk warning folks to disable Media altogether in response to Redzone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.