Graphic problem?

Nwyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't how but i remove "basic shader" and now i can see everything again.

but the game looks crappy in graphics, also i'm using a nvidia gtx560 TI and i got this problem totally randomly :/

So, what graphics driver are you using? Maybe you need to upgrade/reinstall your graphics driver. Make sure to use a driver directly from nVidia and not the mostly outdated drivers Windows offers.

A 560 ti should be able to run SL under high or maybe even ultra graphics and not only with basic shaders turned off.

J.

is firestorm. is a 560. is a problem with the rendering on those as well as ATI with a version release of firestorm. collectively is referred to as pink screen. is the same section of problem code manifesting itself differently on OP screen is all

it goes away on OP screen if turn off shaders. like OP said

if OP rollback to an earlier version of firestorm then the problem will go away

Jean Horten wrote:

Earlier versions of Firestorm will be obsolete soon with server side baking.....

J.

yes. the latest beta from the firestorm team seems to have fix most of the pink problems as well. so that's good

I linked to the firestorm jiras so OP can read/learn more about what is the problem for them. so they can get a better understanding of it. was some workround fixes on the jiras also which was working for some other people. so OP could maybe try some of them in the meantime

by dl an older version of firestorm then OP can proof it for themselves. the pink problem. maybe even add to the JIRA if it goes good on this version but not on that one. helps the dev team when can show that

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.